The Extended Silverlight Toolkit is a collection of Silverlight controls made available outside the normal
. This first release includes advanced DataGrid and ListBox controls.
What's in the 1.0.0 Release?
These controls are built from the ground up with an asynchronous architecture
. They feature virtualized background data retrieval, with active pre-fetching. As a result, your app's UI never freezes, even with slow remote data sources, and users don't
have to wait when paging up or down, because on-demand queries are avoided.
DataGrid also features:
ListBox also features:
- Fluid smooth scrolling, column reordering, group collapse/expand
- Rich in-place editing
- Beautiful data grouping with navigation and search
- Lots os other capabilities
- Fluid smooth scrolling
- API-compatible. Drop-in replacement for the stock Silverlight listbox
- Powerful grouping, navigation, and filtering
- Try it now! Here's the commercial version of the ListBox in action
Support the project!
This project is brought to you by
. Please purchase a commercial version of this toolkit (coming soon) if you are using it in a commercial product. The commercial version supports the continuing development of the project. It also provides you with a few more features for each control,
priority support, updates, and a proprietary license. Or support us by using the coupon
to obtain 50% off any Xceed product.
- v1.0.0 released March 25, 2012
- The Extended Silverlight Toolkit is also on
- See also our very popular Extended WPF Toolkit
Two sample applications for the DataGrid are currently provided (source and binaries).
|Remote Data Sample (Netflix)
||Local Data Sample
Suggestions? Features? Questions?
- Ask questions in the Discussions.
- Add bugs or feature requests to the Issue Tracker.